Welcome to ThinkUp. The Terms and Conditions document (Terms of Service) explains all the legal rules and regulations created by our company ThinkUp in order to provide the best services to our users. This contract governs your access and use of the services and any kind of material posted on our website. We suggest you to take some time to review the agreement.
- 1. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
The following GTC (General Terms and Conditions) will be applied to all the coupons and services offered by the ThinkUp. By visiting our website (hereinafter referred to as “web portal” or “website”, and using the services, the user accepts the terms. Please read all the terms, clauses and regulations listed in this document before signing up for our services, contacting us, or using our website in general. As a user, you agree that you follow these terms and conditions completely. In the event you refuse to follow these terms, we suggest you to close this webpage right away.
Warrant of Authority: By accessing our website, or using our services, you agree that you are at least 13 years old and have the legal capability to entering into binding contracts. In case you are less than 13, please close our website immediately.
- 2. Accessing The Services:
- In order to get access to coupons and other services, users are required to create an account by completing a registration form and selecting a username and password. As a user, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information about yourself. We reserve the rights to suspend any account at our sole discretion.
- Only you are able to access your account. We suggest you not to share your account credentials with any third party. We do not authorize anyone use the service on your behalf, and the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any kind of unauthorized activity that takes place under your account.
- You must not impersonate some other individual, business or company. In case you try to present yourself as another individual or company, your account may be suspended and a legal action may be taken against you.
- 3. Using ThinkUp
As a user, you agree that you will not:
- Breach the rules and policies of our website (as well as third party websites)
- Access our website if you are less than 18 years
- Copy any image, video, or content from our website without our written permission
- Post anything misleading or inaccurate on our platform
- Post spam messages, chain letters etc.
- Utilize any kind of software or information gathering tools in order to collect personal data from our other users
- Try to upload any harmful material on our website which may result in performance degradation
- Perform any task that does not meet our safety standards
The coupon can be redeemed only once. It is not allowed to transfer coupon to any third party. You agree and acknowledge that all the information provided by you is accurate and authentic. In the event we find any issue with any account, or if we find that anything is inappropriate, we will remove or suspend your access from our website.
- 4. Suspension and Termination of Services:
The company reserves the rights to terminate or suspend your access to our service or website anytime in our sole discretion. In we case suspect any violation of our terms, or your use of the service that may disrupt other users, cause ThinkUp to have legal liability, or we suspect any kind of malicious activity in your account, we will deactivate your account without issuing any prior notice.
- 5. Intellectual Property:
- All the content on this website including graphics are copyrighted by their respective owners. We do not allow anyone to copy the material for any reason.
- You are free to download the copy of this agreement in case you want to read it properly to get yourself aware of all the clauses. However, it must be used for the personal purposes only.
- We do not allow our readers to perform ill-practices to change or modify any kind of content on our website such as text, graphics, audio etc. In case we suspect any issue, we will take proper legal action against the user.
- You are not allowed to use any material from our website for commercial purposes. The content listed on our website is owned by their respective owners, and we will not be liable for anything in case a third party claims any infringement rights.
- 6. Liability & indemnity, and Disclaimers
- The users understand that our company will not be held liable for any kind of direct or indirect, exemplary or consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of profits, information and other intangible damages that could result from (i) the use of coupons and services we offer; (ii) the cost of the services; (iii) unauthorized access to any kind of information; (iv) actions or statements arising out of third parties; (v) mistakes, errors, miscalculations or inaccuracies found on the website; (vi) property damage or personal injury; (vii) any kind of virus, worms transmitted to or through the services; and any other factors that might be caused by using our services.
- We try our best to list the coupons which are useful, however, all the services are offered on as “as-is” manner and we are not liable for any error or inaccuracy on our website. In case you have any problem with the content or feature of website, please contact us. If you have any problem, please report the problem to our customer support department.
- 7. Availability of the platform:
We warrant that: The uptime of our website is 99.9% (service level). We may suspend access to our website temporarily due to any maintenance and software upgrade tasks. We will conduct the maintenance by issuing a prior notice as long as we do planning for upgrades. You may also suspect some unexpected urgent maintenance issues that are carried out without any prior notice, though we always try our best to provide updates.