- 1. Personal Data and Provider Identification Information:
We collect information from our users in case they create an account on our website or simply sign up for our monthly newsletters or decide to use our services.
- 2. Rights by the Company:
- As a user, you acknowledge that you are entitled to receive any kind of information from us at any time. This information could be related to the personal data that is stored under your name. It could also be based on the purpose for which the personal data is stored.
- In case you’ve granted the consent to the information usage, you have the rights to revoke the consent.
- We suggest you to send an email to [email address] in case you have any general enquiry or request.
- 3. Data Security:
Your information is very important to us and this is the reason we use appropriate data collection, storage and other security measures in order to safeguard your information from any unauthorized access. We have implemented many policies that protect your information from any alteration or destruction. We do not store your password or credit card information and powerful third party applications are used to prevent the leakage of your crucial information.
- 4. Collection of Information:
ThinkUp might collect personal information from the users in several ways, including but not limited to, signing up for the services, contacting us, filling out a form, completing a short survey etc. Users may need to provide their name, email address and other details in case you sign up, however it is not mandatory for you to submit all the information in case you do not want to sign up for newsletters or use our services. The information will only be collected in case you voluntarily submit it.
Non-personal identification information:
The company may also gather non-personal identification data about our users in the event they interact with our website. This non-personal identifiable information includes browser details, means of communication used to access our services, technical information about the device from which the website is accessed, operating system used by the users, internet service provider information and other relevant data that could be helpful for the company in order to improve their services.
- 5. Using Functions of Website
- In case you are interested in using the services, you need to submit your personal information. The registration is completed only once you confirm your information. The information provided by you will be stored solely for the purpose of processing your requests. As soon as the services have been performed in full, the information will be stored in regards to the statutory periods of retention as mentioned by commercial and fiscal laws. You are able to modify all the details you provided to us.
- In case you contact us by email or using the contact form, we will store your email address and other details in order to respond to your queries.
- You reserve the rights to delete your information. Just send us an email and we will perform the required action for you.
- We use SSL encryption in order to prevent third party access to your information. ThinkUp collects and uses your personal information for the purposes mentioned in this section:
- To provide you with a seamless browsing experience
- To improve our customer services efficiently
- To run and operate our website correctly
- To get feedback from our users about the services we offer
- To personalize your experience
- To conduct any transaction
- To get more information about you and your experience and to also get some ideas from our users on how we can improve our site
- To send periodic updates and emails and also to notify you of all the new changes that are made by the company from time to time.
- To respond to your queries
Sharing your information:
Though your information is not sold to any third party, we may need to share your information with a few companies that are required to perform some relevant actions such as conducting any financial transaction, promotions etc. We may also hire third parties to market our services or help us operate the website. We also work with some email marketing companies that help us send newsletters to our users so your information will be shared only to those parties. This information is not sold or misused by them in any way. However, if you, as a user, don’t want to receive emails from us, you can inform us and we will not share your info with these third-party sites.
- 6. Children’s Privacy:
Our platform is not directed to children and we do not collect any kind of information from children under 13 years of age. In case we find out anyone under 13 has provided us with their personal information, we will remove that information immediately from our databases. If you know someone under 13 who has provided info, please contact our help center.