1.0.3 - 27 Feb 2012
- Bugfix: Restore RSS feed crawl functionality.
- Dashboard reorganization: Rename “Recent Activity” chart to “Response Rates.” Move “This Week’s Most Discerning
Followers” further up the page. Remove “Hot Posts” module.
- New feature: Preserve intermediate short links in a links_short table. For example, if a t.co link shortens a
bit.ly link, the application saves both versions, instead of discarding the intermediary bit.ly version.
- Bugfix/New chart: Reliably acquire click counts for bit.ly links. Display “Clickthrough Rates” chart on
dashboard. Provide data structure and code for acquiring click stats from goo.gl and when Twitter makes the API
- Bugfix: On Google+ Response Rates chart, scale horizontal bars correctly and display # of shares in addition to
+1s and replies.
- Bugfix: Avoid Undefined variable follower_count_dao PHP Notice during Facebook crawl.
- Bugfix: Improve Twitter REST crawler efficiency and ensure no task is ever beyond the API call budget.
- Fix typos, add documentation.