Beta 0.3 - 19 Oct 2010
- Delete network accounts: If you’ve added a Twitter or Facebook
account you want to delete, there’s now a handy “Delete” button to do
so, as shown here:
- User-selected timezone: When you install ThinkUp fresh, a
dropdown of timezones is available for you to choose from, instead of
the app just defaulting to America/Los_Angeles. This will fix the
infamous “updated thousands of negative seconds ago” bug that appears
in the status bar on new installations not located in Southern
California. Existing users: you should enter your timezone correctly
by hand into your config.inc.php.
Warning: the timezone select in the installer is long and scary right
now. There is an issue filed (#369) to simplify it.
- Installer attempts to create database: When you install ThinkUp
fresh, if you enter the name of a database which does not already
exist, the installer will attempt to create it with the credentials
you enter. Previously it required that the database already existed.
- Facebook Plugin: Fixed major bugs with new Facebook
application setup; you can now authorize your FB account and add pages
you like to ThinkUp with the correct permissions.
- E_STRICT warnings: If you’ve got PHP warning set to E_STRICT,
ThinkUp no longer triggers warnings while developing.
- In preparation for Twitter’s new 64-bit “Snowflake” post
IDs, we’ve expanded the capacity of ThinkUp’s post ID fields.
- Ported several tests to use our FixtureBuilder library
instead of raw SQL. The FixtureBuilder lets you create test data very
easily and using it throughout our tests instead of straight SQL will
enable us to swap in different DB types and test with custom table